Friday, August 12, 2011

Is this guy just stringing me along? Or is he interested in me?

We met 6 months ago and I said to him at the start that I wanted to be friends to get to know each other. Anyhow we went out a few times and had a good time. Then we lost touch as his Dad was hospitalised and he has a very stressful job. I decided to get in touch again 3 weeks ago so I sent him a message just asking how he was. He got back 2 weeks later saying he'd love to meet me. In fact he sent 2 messages as I was asleep and didn't reply. So we met up and had a coffee and it went great! I realised he was flirting a bit and he invited me to his place for our next date. (I had already been there another time and he was really gentlemanly). Here's the thing, we haven't had that date yet. The following weekend he had study for exams and this weekend gone by I texted him to confirm our meet up and he got back telling me that he was sick & we'd meet when he was better. So last night I texted him 'feeling better?' He got back this morning 'just saw your message now. I was on night shift. Today I'm going with J(his best guy friend) to pick up a bike. If I'm in town I'll get in touch'. (Ok he often stays with that friend and his wife). My question is, do you think he's stringing me along or he's just not that attracted to me? The thing is he always gets back to me and never mentions other girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment