Thursday, August 18, 2011

Does she like me, or is she just a tease?

well i havint seen milly in agers cause we have been working on different nights but last night we were finally working together (we work on checkout). i got told 2 move 2 another checkout n it was in the same booth as milly thats where it all started. straight away she was flirting with me and she was standing so close to me. then i started cleaning the inside of my scanning thing then i nearly broke the gl thing that covers the scanner, she started laughing, then helped me. but as she was helping me she put her hand on top of mine then let go and smiled. when i was bout 2 serve a coustmer, she would say something then touch my back and when my draw would open 2 give change, the draw would hit her hip then she would say " just hit me y dont ya" then smile. also i notice last night that while she was standing next to me she would stand really y and look at me like she wanted me. i know she is straight cause she has a bf. but man she would do anything to touch me, like she wanted me to help her pack but i couldnt cause the bosses would tell me off, then she would touch my hip bone and say something while smilling. then she sounded upset when i got 2 go 5min early b4 the store would close but i took my time cuase i knew she would be next 2 go and when she saw me in the room when she came in, she was smilling and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment