Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Please help me!!! Spain / Barcelona. I need a huuuuge tip.?

Helloo!!! I am in a new city, with a new life, new responsabilities, and new challenges. I understand most of Spanish, but I am not so good at writing and research in Spanish. I am doing an internship in a hotel in Barcelona and a guest asked me to record his favorite tv show BUENAFUENTE ON LA TA CHANNEL. Do you have any idea where I�ll be able to find his show that runs tonight at 12 pm with a good quality? I don�t have Internet at my home, I am at an Internet Cafe. Please if you can come with an idea it would be ...wow!!! You would help a poor girl so much :) I am basically screwed if I don�t record it for him.Thank youuu so much. Sorry I didn�t post in Spanish, I didn�t want to mess up the message. Gracias. Besos

No comments:

Post a Comment