Monday, August 15, 2011

Should I count the calories in vegetables?

alright so im nearing the end of my diet. I have FULLY leaned out in every part of my body exept on my upper abdomen and lower abdomen. however i can already see the fat in my upper abdomen starting to shrink ever since ive stepped up the intensity of my cardio and weight training, and ever since i upped my caloric intake from 1500 calories to 1900 calories. I can also tell the viceral fat in my lower abdomen is starting to melt because I bloat less everyday after eating. so my question is, when counting calories, should i count the calories that go into vegetables? I eat a lot of vegetables for supper to accompany my fish or chicken dishes, mostly things like broccoli, carrots, asparagus, celery, green beans etc... they help me fill up. I never put anything on them, exept for pepper, and sometimes salt or haft a teaspoon of olive margarine, but thats it. so should I worry counting the calories in vegetables now that im nearing my fat loss goal?

No comments:

Post a Comment