Monday, August 8, 2011

Dropping out of high school.?

I am a freshman in high school. I am 16 the year is almost over. I have been working since i was 14. I worked at an independent/isted senior living community, was a waiter, I was also a preschool counselor at a day camp. I am now a lifeguard and swim instructor. I am thinking about dropping out of school because of all the stuff they put you through. Also I have family problems, and some problems with friends. I want to work full time and live on my own. What do you think about that. I have many certifications. I am a wilderness first responder, lifeguard for pools water parks and waterfronts, i am a certified swim instructor, i have great work references. I also have many other certifications. all help would be greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment